We all know that using a nootropic product for improving mental health means saying goodbye to conditions such absenteeism, memory loss and irritation among other benefits. Neuro Peak is one of the brain supplements formulated by a physician. It is common for many individuals because of its anti-aging ability. Other than this, there are other benefits which you will enjoy that are summarized below;
- It Increase the blood circulation to the brain
- It boosts memory, focus, and clarity
- It promotes lower stress and anxiety
- Positive mood
- It acts as an antioxidant
- It prevents cognitive decline
Is it for you?
Neuro-Peak is claimed to be have been from formulated natural formulation designed to support overall brain function with a specific target on boosting memory, focus, and clarity. Therefore, there are no restrictions set by the manufacturer hence any individual can take this brain supplement. However pregnant women, children under 18 years, nursing mothers, people with seizure history should consult a doctor before taking the capsules.
Ingredients of Neuro Peak
The brain supplement provides a mixture of herbal ingredients whose combination, while not original, enjoys great popularity among users, making the formula a Best Seller. All of these ingredients work in synergy to help improve your brain power. The combination is designed to increase blood circulation and oxygen at the brain level. The formula supports the energy and health required by neurons and brain cells to work properly. Neuro-Peak was formulated with a potent blend of ingredients which include;
- Phosphatidylserine 4% Complex (consisting of Lecithin and Phosphatidylserine) Phosphatidylserine is very similar to fat and plays a vital part of any ‘smart drugs’ nootropics. Researchers have shown that this ingredient helps to improve memory in older people and brain power.
- John’s Wort: The main psychoactive component of St. John’s Wort is Hyperforin. Researchers have shown that St. John’s Wort has other cognitive-enhancing effects. It is also believed that Hyperforin can act as antidepressant
- Ginkgo Biloba: It is a very simple yet effective component of every nootropic supplement. It increases the level of oxygen in your brain by improving the blood flow to the brain. This, in turn, improves your mental capacity.
- Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate: This is an ethanol molecule that protects the body acting as an antioxidant. It is believed to be involved in acetylcholine synthesis.
- L-Glutamine: This ingredient is not unique when it comes to brain boosting. It’s a common amino acid found in our natural diet. More research is required, but, it is thought to have immune-system-supporting properties.
- N-Acetyl L-carnitine HCL: Acetyl-L-Carnitine is more commonly known in nootropics circles as ALCAR. It’s a safe supplement, and it has a broad range of different benefits. It is included in many nootropics because of its ability to increase mitochondrial capacity and alertness.
- Vinpocetine: Though there is no evidence based on Vinpocetine functionality, it is getting more attention over time due to its “all-round” cognitive boosters. It also increases cerebral blood flow without raising your blood pressure.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It is a potent antioxidant found in a good number of nootropics. It helps with memory enhancement and cognition. The benefits of this ingredient become more and more apparent as the time passes.
- Huperzine A: It acts as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor by preventing the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine from forming. This prevention increases and raises acetylcholine availability.
Neuro-Peak was formulated so that the benefits increase with consistent use, compounding over time. It is precisely because of its premium ingredients that we put Neuro Peak among one of the best brain supplements. You can be confident that with every capsule, Neuro-Peak is making your brain healthy and high-functioning.
How to use Neuro Peak
On the bottle, the manufacturer recommends that you take a maximum of two capsules daily, with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. Remember to see your personal doctor before starting to take Neuro Peak.
The side effects of Neuro Peak
Except of pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under 18years, individuals with a seizure history, most users do not experience any side effects. You are also recommended to read the bottle carefully as some of the ingredients might give you an allergic reaction such as St. John’s wort.
Avoid use in individuals who are trying to conceive, based on the general reduction of fertility. Discontinue use 2-3 weeks before some surgical or dental procedures due to increased risk of bleeding.
The Price of Neuro Peak
A Neuro Peak bottle contains 30 capsules, which depending on the daily dose one or two capsules can last 15 to 30 days. The current price for one bottle is $19.99 from $21.04 on Amazon, which is pretty affordable at the maximum daily.
- Reduces stress
- Boosts mental performance and brain power
- Improves concentration and focus
- Helps with anxiety
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not enough testing performed