Neuro Clarity is probably the most customer friendly brain supplement yet. Effective and smooth are the right words to describe their nootropic product. Neuro Clarity is a non-prescription medication designed to support cognitive function. People tend to forget things when they get older. Memory problems, lower focus and lose concentration when they get older become more evident. If you decide to get Neuro Clarity, these are some of the benefits that you are likely to enjoy
- Supporting less stress and anxiety
- Improving the efficiency of your brain power! It is the most natural way to
- Enhance your cognitive function,
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Eliminate brain fog.
- Reduces brain degeneration
Is it for you?
Neuro-Clarity is suitable for all individuals except
- Nursing and pregnant women
- If you are on anti-depressants medication
- If you are on anti-clogging medication
- If you experience seizures or have experienced them in the past
Ingredients of Neuro-Clarity
Neuro Clarity is made from high concentrations of quality ingredients that we know delivers a safe and potent dose. The top three ingredients advertised by Neuro Clarity’s manufacturer are Ginkgo biloba, St. John’s Wort, and Bacopin. Other ingredients include Phosphatidylserine Complex (125 mg), Glutamine (as L-glutamine hydrochloride – 150 mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine (50 mg), Vinpocetine (2 mg), Magnesium Stearate Gelatin and Dicalcium Phosphate. These three ingredients work in synergy to improve mental health, cognitive energy, clarity, and focus. Let’s take a look into each of the three ingredients briefly
- Ginkgo biloba: This is a tree which is naturally dominant all around the world. Being one of the old species, it certainly expresses the meaning of “old is gold” hence is used to treat a vast variety of different conditions from erectile dysfunction to memory issues. Ginkgo biloba can open up the blood vessel which makes it very efficient. Supply of more oxygen to the brain means more brain power. However, the use of this herb doesn’t come without warnings, as its vasodilatory effect can increase the risk of unexpected bleeding in people with certain health conditions or those already under anti-clogging medication.
- St. John’s Wort is a herb used in medicine and dietary supplements for a long time which can help you identify if that brain supplement you just bought OTC will work. It is used to treat anxiety, exhaustion, lack of appetite and depression.
- Bacopin is an extract from the leaves of the Bacopa Monnieri plant. It has the ability to reduce brain degeneration and memory loss making it one of the most studied plant extracts as a potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. Research has also shown benefits in the speed of early information processing, verbal learning, and memory consolidation mainly if such an extract is taken regularly for a longer period.
The beauty about Neuro Clarity is that the manufacturer is very transparent with the formulas and ingredients used so it’s safe to say that you can find the information on the internet.
How to use Neuro Clarity
The manufacturer does not specify whether you should take it before or after eating. However, avoid taking the pill in the evening to avoid loss of sleep. As a dietary brain supplement, it is recommended to take one capsule per day if you are an adult. Take caution not to take more than two capsules per day.
The side effects of Neuro Clarity
As with most brain supplements, it is advisable to avoid taking them in the evening or at night to avoid losing sleep. With the exception of pregnant women and nursing mothers, individuals on anti-depressants and anti-clogging medication, most Neuro Clarity consumers won’t experience any side effects. These individuals mentioned should consult a doctor or physician before using Neuro Clarity.
That being said, you should read the box and manufacturers caution especially if you are allergic to dairy products such as milk, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. This is because Neuro Clarity is made in a facility which may process these elements and you could experience side effects.
The price of Neuro Clarity
Neuro Clarity is one of the best sellers on Amazon and costs $18.99. One bottle of this nootropic product contains sixty capsules and is readily available. Most users prefer buying Neuro Clarity in bulk which attracts better deals.
- It gives you clarity
- Improves concentration
- It is stimulant free
- Works silently but effectively
- No choline source
- No free trial period
- No scientific proof